Friday, May 5, 2017

One Semester Down and Five More to Go


          We have finished our first semester!! Monday morning, we took our histology final and now we are in the middle of our two-week break!  Our classes begin again on May 15th.  I think everyone did well this semester once we got used to the exams and course load.  I feel like we just had orientation a few weeks ago and here we are at the end of the semester!  I am spending most of the break here in Morgantown, but I am visiting family in Charleston for a few days. I have been enjoying getting caught up on laundry and cleaning because with finals I will admit I let things go.   At the end of the semester we are off for another three weeks and I am hoping to go to the beach and get a real vacation but I always appreciate time off. This summer we only have two classes, but one class is every day and its 8 credits. We will not be in class as often but it will be a lot of studying and reading. I think this summer will be a little easier, but it will still be a lot of work.  I do not know much about the classes yet so I will blog about our classes once we get a couple of weeks under our belt.  For now, I am going to get back to my busy schedule of watching Netflix...

No comments:

Post a Comment