Monday, December 4, 2017

White Coat Ceremony

Friday evening was our white coat ceremony!  It was an exciting night for all of us.  Although we are not finished with the semester just yet, it marks the end of our didactic year and the start of our year in clinical rotations.  I have worked extremely hard this year, as have the rest of my classmates so I think receiving the white coat was very special and symbolic of all the hard work we have done so far!  Now next year we get to work on applying everything we have learned this year!


Like I said, we are not done with the semester yet.  Today was our first final so we are done with Microbiology.  We still have 5 more exams in between now and next Tuesday when we finish! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment